- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined herein);
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom Pine Perks will disclose such information.
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, credit card number, card holder name, card expiration date, information about your mobile phone, DTH service, data card, electricity connection, Smart Tags and any details that may have been voluntarily provide by the user in connection with availing any of the services on Pine Perks. When you browse through Pine Perks, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address of the computer or Internet service provider [ISP] you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information to provide you with services & products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc. We also use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and interests. We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). We use this data to customize your experience at Pine Perks, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Pine Perks has implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the Personal Information that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. It is expressly stated that Pine Perks shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Pine Perks including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- All Pine Perks employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of Sensitive Personal Data or Information provided by the Users, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User’s Personal Information.
- Pine Perks shall address any discrepancies and grievances of all the Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, Pine Perks has designated Mr. Rakesh Sharma as the ‘grievance officer’, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but in any event within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of: Mr. Rakesh Sharma,Pine Labs Pvt. Ltd., Candor TechSpace, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Tower-2,Plot No.B-2, Noida 201309, India; or
- Sending an email to email@example.com.